Thursday, November 8, 2012

For my special "bud"

Hey Everyone,
    I'm back with another card to share with you today. I used Mo Manning stamp (For my special "bud"). I colored her with my copic markers and I added lace trim and pearls. I used the Magnolia paper Princess & Princesses for the background and also made a flower using the same paper. I hope you like this card that I made.

     Please, don't forget to check out The Rubber Buggy Blog Candy Giveaway! You have until Midnight on November 14th Pacific Standard Time to enter. We will announce the winner here on November 15th. Good Luck!

 
Products I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy
Rubber Stamp:
Mo Manning stamp (For my special "bud") - Coming soon
Patterned paper:
Magnolia paper (Princess and Princesses) - Coming soon

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.