Thursday, January 24, 2013

I (heart) you


Hey Everyone,
      I apologize for the late post...my internet was so slow. Anyway, I made a card for The Rubber Buggy and the image that I used was from Magnolia (Christmas Tilda with puppy). This rubber stamp image comes free if you purchase the Magnolia Magazine (A Christmas Story). What a deal right?! I colored the image with copic markers and then I used some designer paper, doily, and other embellishments to finish the card. I hope you like this card that I made.

 Please, play along with us at The Rubber Buggy challenge.

Some of the products that I used for this card you can find it here:

Magnolia stamps:

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas





1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.