Thursday, February 14, 2013

It's always been YOU...


Hey Everyone,
      Happy 's day everyone! I'm here to post a card for The Rubber Buggy. I used Cool Edwin by Magnolia stamps and colored the image with copic markers. I know you've seen me used this image a lot, just to show you how versatile this image is. I really like this image and so fun to color! I used kraft cardstock for the background and used some patterned paper as well. I added a heart shaped bazzill cardstock using my cricut machine. I used my Tim Holtz top note die and also added fish tail banner and to finish it off added a sweet sentiment that I stamped on the heart. I hope you like this card that I made for today's post.

We have a challenge going on @ The Rubber Buggy challenge blog- (It's all about the 's) I hope you can join us and you could win a a gift certificate of $15 at The Rubber Buggy Store.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Jas


1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.