Thursday, June 20, 2013

You've got that Joie de Vivre

Hi everyone it's Kelly and I am here just a bit late to share my Thursday project with you.  I have a card share and the papers I used you can find over at The Rubber Buggy.com and they are the Graphic 45 French Country collection.  I used only 2 of each paper but they are double sided and I created this beautiful cascade of rolls and then used some of the carnation flowers from the store to add a beautiful touch of flare.  At the bottom I added 3 small dots of stickles to add a little accent to the bottom where the untouched paper is.  I fussy cut the Joie de Vivre notecard from the collection as well and when I say you've got that Joie de Vivre it means you've got that excitement and joy so let's get crafting!  

Thanks so much for looking and have a great day!  ~Kelly

 Products used from the Rubber Buggy
                                                      Graphic 45 French Country
mulberry flowers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.