Friday, February 27, 2015

From My Sister

Good Morning Everyone.

I thought I would share a tag my sweet sister sent me through a text. First off, let me explain, she lives in a truck with her husband and they drive all over the country for Swift. So I am not sure how one would get any crafting done but she apparently finds a way. I know she spends hours watching videos and just wanting to be home with her entire stash of crafting supplies so she can put all that new found inspiration to good use, but for now, its onward trucking.

Anyway, here is the tag and it is amazing at that.





Here is what she said she used:

Floral Copics, Julie Nutting Stamp and tag pad, Gelato sticks and Illusions stamps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.