Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Thinking of you

Hi everyone!

Ms Scrapmess here again :)
Have you seen all the gorgeous stamps from Gorjuss that has arrived at the store? Adorable!!!


Now to my card. The main element on the card is a large 5,5 inch doily which I've decorated with a image from whimsy stamps. She is colored with my copic markers and I've highlighted her wings and hair with my wink of stella pen.
The sentiment"Thinking of you" is a mix of two products from the store. Handlettered thanks from W9plus and Memory box open studio die amazing you. The die cuts are from an old prima collection called divine, but it's no longer in stock I'm afraid.
The flowers are colored with Lawn Fawn ink, that will also work as a watercolor.

Products used from the store:
Whimsey stamps Summer fairy
Copic markers
Wink of stella clear glitter

WOC open rose 15mm
WOC cosmos daisy
Lawn Fawn ink Sunflower
Lawn Fawn ink Freshly cut grass
Wild rose studio die Butterfly burst
Pearl centered lace
Memory Box open studio die amazing you
W9plus design studio Handlettered thanks stamp set
5,5inch doilies

I hope you like it.
Thanks for visiting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.