Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Inspirational Journaling with Netra

Hey everyone ! Netra here. Today I wanted to share my inspirational 
journal. Its the journal that I will be adding in things that inspire me. 
Thinks like Pictures, quotes, bible verses. 
Last week I made a journal using  7 DOTS Studios Verano Azul Collection Kit

I loved it sooo much that I wanted to use it. But I had made one for myself 
already and I did not want to waste it. So I made a removable cover to paper clip 
onto the cover of it. 
This collection is sooo pretty and great for your journaling experience.


I also made a folder with pockets for my journal and in the pockets I added
a little bit of the stickers and cut apart's to have on hand when Im adding to my journal. 
Here is a picture of one of my pages. 
I used stamps from my stash and a couple of stickers from the collection kit. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.