Noe here, sorry I disappeared last week, but with babies at home and virus loose out there... sometimes day a day from a mother is complicated ... From here I want to thank my teammates Pi and Anna for their help!
So after a exhausting days nothing better than a little Mixed Media to take off stress!!
Here is my first project for this week (yes, I´ll return again on Friday with a new creation), it´s one of the pages to my creative journal.
I love playing for hours with my paints, my stencils, my gelatos and my different texture paste !! It's really fun! I recommend it for those days when you're discouraged!
The Doll is drawn and painted on watercolor paper. I paint it with my Neocolors and then I added it on the background that I created previously...
- Dylusion Creative Journal (in my case, size large).
- Festive Berries Distress Ink Pad.
- Evergreen Bough Distress Ink Pad.
- Picked Rasbery Distress Ink Pad.
- White Gesso - Ranger Dina Wakley.
- Crushed Grape Dylusion Paint.
- London Blue Dylusion Paint.
- Hello Pastel Washi Tape Prima Marketing.
- Crackle Embossing Paste Dreamweaver.
- Archival Ranger Jet Black.
- Mixed Media Border Stamps by Julie Nutting.
- Sprinkle Dots Memory Box Stencil.
- Honeycomb Tim Holtz Stencil.
- Chrysanthemums Wild Orchid Crafts.
- Apple Blossoms Wild Orchid Crafts.
- Green Mulberry Paper Leaves 35mm.
- New Arrival Vintage Baby Maja Designs.
I hope you like it! Have a great day!
Thank you for visiting