Monday, January 18, 2016

What a Wonderful Day using Blue Fern Studio Timeless Collection


HI.. Bev here today at The Rubber Buggy.  I am excited to share with you this fabulous page created using Blue Fern Studios Timeless Collection with added glitter. lace and flowers.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products:
Paper: Blue Fern Studios Timeless Collection
Other: stencil, modeling paste, stickles, glossy accents, Lace, Punch, Petaloo Textured Elements


In the close ups I detail the flowers with stickles to make them glitter and shine. I also added ink to the outer edges of fussy cut flowers to make them pop and have more depth on the page. I also added stenciling using modeling paste for some texturing.


This view showcases the fun border from the cut away piece off the bottom of  a page, the great title and pen fussy cut from the accent sheet page and the addition of some lace and flowers. The butterfly was fussy cut, pop dotted and covered with glossy accents.

Supplies used:




********************************************************

 

Today I am also sharing a page done to multi task some January challenges. Thought I'd share it with you also. If you'd like the details please follow this link to view them. I used 7 Dots Studio Illuminations Collection and Blue Fern Studio Chipboard.

I enjoyed sharing today. Thanks for visiting... hope to see you again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.