Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Eve Under The Mistletoe


Hi it's Jennifer here with Tuesdays Post.
Today I have used this Fabulous Stamp
I have used Distress Ink Pads Festive Berries sprayed
with Perfect Pearls and just squished my paper in it to create
this great background. I have covered half the Sentiment
with Washi Tape so it only stamped part of it. I have embossed
The scattered Snownflakes are from the Lawn Fawn - Mini Snowflake Dies
I have also used Sequins to sparkle up the background.
I have coloured her in Copics colours used are
E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11
R20, R35, R37, R59
E50, E51, E53, E55
C0, C01, C03

All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook  look for the Videos
down the side too, Instragram and the Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog
 where there's a post nearly everyday from one of the team.

Enjoy your Crafting Week Everyone!

Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Love the coloring and cute sentiment that goes perfectly with the girl. Adorable. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coloring and cute sentiment that goes perfectly with the girl. Adorable. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is incredible Jennifer!! And your style making cards is unique!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.