Monday, October 31, 2016

Multi tasking cards at The Rubber Buggy


Hi.. it's Bev here with some super fun cards I have been creating. I love to multi tasking to share them around. For these 3 cards I am using The Rubber Buggy Products and used my sketches from Feeling Sketchy. They are all so different from each other except I use Blue Fern Studios Serendipity Collection to create them all.  
The first one is a birthday card and I used Spellbinders and added the paper to the background. I matted everything for more layers, add a small floral cluster with a leaf and added the stamped/die cut sentiment.

Supply List:
The Robber Buggy Products
Paper: Blue Fern Studios Serendipity - Fascination
Flowers: Mulberry mini flowers
Leaves:  Mulberry paper leaves
Dies: Spellbinders curved border #2
Die/Stamp: Sizzix Banner #2
Inks: Tim Holtz ranger
Other: cardstock
Sketch: Feeling Sketchy


The 2nd one has an amazing sunburst design with fabulous print and elegant paper. I used spellbinders to add the border, added a lace butterfly and added the stamped/ die cut sentiment.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Paper: Blue Fern Studios Serendipity
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger
Die: Spellbinders curved border #2
Die/Stamp: Sizzix banner #2
Other: Cardstock, lace butterfly, Robin's Nest dewdrops
Sketch: Feeling Sketchy


For the 3rd one I used layers matted, banner strip through centre, clustered flowers and tag along with some stamping.  I love them all. They each will be great for my friends and families for all these special occasions.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Paper: Blue Fern Studios Serendipity Collection, Calling Cards
Flowers: Blue Fern Studios Attic Charm Daisies
Die/Stamp: Sizzix banner #2
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger
Other: Cardstock, lace, black micron pen
Sketch: Feeling Sketchy







Thanks for stopping by... see you again soon.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards and will have to buy the Serendipity card stock. Always love your lace butterflies! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.