Monday, November 14, 2016

Smile for the Camera


Hi...Bev here today.  I am super excited. I made this fabulous page celebrating my 2nd eldest Grand Daughters 19th birthday. OMG they grow up so fast... and they change from babies, little girls, big girls and into young ladies right before our eyes. I am also thrilled to be mixing my DT's. The papers are from The Rubber Buggy and the accents from Creative Embellishments.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Paper: Blue Fern Studio Serendipity, Riddersholm Design Our Country Christmas
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger, mini box
Markers: copics
Creative Embellishment Products
Chipboards: Smile for the Camera, Photo Booth Film Strip, Curly Flourishes
Stamp: Paint Splat Trio
Other: flowers, beads, cardstock

 

 



Using papers from both Blue Fern Studios and Riddersholm was perfect. I ripped the papers, inked the edges and trimmed them all back to 12x12" base again.


I am using chipboards from Creative Embellishments and I started copic colouring the title chipboards and then set them aside to dry.


 This is estimated placement of the main photos .... I set this aside while I proceed getting more accents ready.


I pulled flowers and copic markers to colour them to add as accents to the page.

d

 I love using copic markers on chipboard as I can hand pick the colours to suit the page.


In the photo above take notice of the stamping. I used a Creative Embellishments  stamp... I placed the paint splat stamped section on the page in the upper right and in the lower central section. This adds depth and texture to a background.


Proposed placement ... to be glued down yet.


Close ups allow you to see the details better. Above is the lower floral section with the copic coloured flourish chipboard.


This section shows the amazing chipboard film strip. The photos were sized to fit and they  were mounted on a black cardstock to matt behind the chipboard. This allows the film strip to have  black behind the top and bottom edge.


Here is the upper floral cluster with flourish chipboard. The photo is matted and the edges of the ripped paper is inked.


This photo shows the title copic coloured and the camera with black accents added to it. 


This section show cases the main part with all the photos that tell the story of the birthday celebration.
Be sure to visit  The Rubber Buggy where you can view other amazing projects using the best products.

Thanks for stopping by.... see you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful photo with the film strip. Love all of the accent chip board and wonderful tutorial. Beautiful scrap book page.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.