Saturday, December 17, 2016

Twelve Days of Christmas Book Card




I love making a personal Christmas card for each person.  What a great way to try something different and make a book card using the fantastic 

Just look at how many dies are in this set.  For more ideas, just google 'images of Tattered Lace Book' to see other cards people have made with this gorgeous die set.  I just used the beautiful Graphic 45 Twelve Days of Christmas Collection and used an oval die to cut it out and glue it onto a Spellbinder die.   



Also, I bend each book page and added  premium double side adhesive 1/4 "Scor-Tape on each of the pages to hold its book shape. 


I cut out the drum on this patterned paper and added NUVO Crystal Glitter Drops Golden Sunset to the drum and used 3D CORP Crafty foam tape to tape it to the card.  The 3D foam tape makes it stand out more.  


I just love the NUVO products and I added the beautiful NUVO Crystal Drops Glitter Sherbert Shimmer dots around the Spellbinder oval frame.  I love how the NUVO drops dry fast and stay rounded without going flat nor does will it have a point to it when I apply it to my cards.

NUVO Crystal Glitter Drops Sherbert Shimmer and NUVO Crystal Glitter Drops Golden Sunset
I added Wild Orchid craft flowers and made the pink rose from the gorgeous 
Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose stamp and Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose die sets. 




Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Stamp and Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Die


I used pink ink to stamp my roses and sponged more pink ink around the tip of the rose petal.  I used the same size petals to make each rose including the bud in the rose.  I used my fingers to bend the ends of each petal and squished each petal before gluing the layers together to make this rose.  It really only took about a minute to make this flower.

I am not sure if this book die is meant to have an inside but I made it that way so that it will stand and I am able to add another sentiment inside the card with my name.








 I have made a book card last Saturday and if you missed it, just click HERE.  The following Saturdays,  I will be also making other Christmas book card for Baby's First Christmas for my daughter and hopefully get one made for puppy's First Christmas for my son. 

The Tattered Lace Essential Book die sets at The Rubber Buggy will sell out quickly!!! 

Now it is your turn to try these products out from The Rubber Buggy and see what you create! 

Remember to visit The Rubber Buggy store to shop for those gorgeous dies, stamp supplies and other supplies for all of your projects, scrap booking and card making.  

The Rubber Buggy Design Team has something new to share here   Pop in often and see for yourself what is being shared by this talented group of inspiring designers!!

I'll be back again next Saturday with a new card or project.

In the meantime, here are all The Rubber Buggy quick links you will need:

Thank you again for stopping by!

Nancy Hill
Designer for The Rubber Buggy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.