Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Daffodil Tilda Finished Card


Hi Everyone it's Jennifer here with my finished
card from last week when we did the face tutorial.
The link for the face Tutorial is Here.
So I was going to make her into an Easle Card with lots of
layers and lace but then decided to take a step back and just
 do a CAS card and give her centre stage.
So I have cut a card base 23cmx15.5cm
lavered it in a piece of Bazzill to match my paper
11cmx15cm. Then the same Bazzill 14.5cmx7cm.
I then used Pion Sent Of Lavender
to highlight her 14cmx6.5cm. I then layered them
all up as in the picture. Now to do the frame I used the 
I am just in love with these. The holes around the edges 
are just so delicate I'm sure its going to get a good
 working out I can see. I used the second biggest and I then
cut 1cm in all around the inside with  my paper trimmer.
I then cut my Image to 7cmx10cm and  ran 3D Foam Tape
cut to fit around the bottom of the frame and then my Tilda.
I then used the 3D Foam Tape to layer her framed on the card.
I was going to do more but kept looking at her thinking
 she is just perfect all by herself.
Copics I used are
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, R21
Hair - E25, E30, E31, E33, Y21
Flowers Base - C0, C01
Outfit, Flower Tops - RV00, RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99



All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook  look for the Videos
down the side too, Instragram and the Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog
 where there's a post nearly everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.