I used Spellbinders Tool n One to remove the die - it works wonderfully, especially on those tiny pieces.
I inked the die cut with assorted colors of Ranger Distress Inks using ink daubers.
Once colored, I used Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue to adhere the die cut to the card.
I had already die cut a small Spellbinders oval, but needed to center my sentiment so I pulled the Mini Misti. This tool allowed me to perfectly align the sentiment in the oval.
For a little dimension, I used the Scor-Pal to score 3 staggered lines along the top edge of the card. Finally, I used foam adhesives to adhere the sentiment to the card.