Monday, May 8, 2017

A Laugh is a Smile that Burst using Blue Fern Studio Tranquility & More


HI... Bev here today at The Rubber Buggy. What a fun page with a photo of my youngest Grand Daughter. The colours, trims and accents were perfect with this too cute photo. I am using Blue Fern Studio Tranquility collection and some Creative Embellishments chipboards.

Supply List:
Rubber Buggy Products:
Creative Embellishments Products
Chipboards: A laugh is a smile that bursts, Berry Wreath circular frame, Lupine, Monarch Butter fly
Button: Fly Away Flair
Other: washi tape, black  pen,  Modeling Paste


To start the background I am using 2 pattern papers ripping one in half and glued them to gether.


Using a 2nd sheet of paper the same print I fussy cut the bird and cage, inked it and foam popped it up.


You can see that inking the edges give depth and dimension to the cage and bird. In the upper section I fussy cut some foliage from the 2nd print paper to add to the upper left corner above the bird. 


Using some pieces from some floral chipboard I added it to the 2 sections on the page.



This title is so fitting for the photo of my youngest Grand Daughter. When she was happy she would smile and break into the most infection laugh for a small toddler. She would make us all smile with happiness when she did this. I inked this part of the title and when dry I added glossy accents for a shine.


In these 2 photo shots I am sharing where I used Modeling paste and stencil to add texture to the page.



The photo above shows placement of the proposed photo with chipboard frame and the title.


I cut the photo to fit the frame, clustered with flowers and leaves, added the inked and stickles butterfly and add the flair butterfly accent.


I added some Nuvo Glimmer paste to the chipboard.


Glossy accented title.




Flair button, cluster of flowers and on chipboards more Nuvo Glitter paste.


On this central section of the page showcasing my sweet Grand Daughter I put just a dab of blue ink and sparkled it up with more Nuvo Glitter paste... but not solid.. just spiratic placement. It's she just too cute.


 



 

 













Thanks for stopping by... hope to see you again soon.


1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.