Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Up and Away


Hi it's Jennifer here and today I created a Shaker Card
using this Beautiful Stamp and Sentiment
The dies I have used to create the frame are 
 Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables to add a nice feature
where as last fortnight I layered them.

I have used Distress Ink Pads Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries
and Peacock Feathers for the Background.
I have used Glossy Accents over the balloons to give dimension.
I have popped in the shaker matching Sequins to my inks.
I have then layered it on aqua Bazzill and then on to a white
card base.


All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.