Monday, January 8, 2018

Families are Forever using The Rubber Buggy Products


Hi ...Bev here today. at The Rubber Buggy I am sharing a page of my two sons and myself? We don't have too many photos of just me and my boys.  I am so proud of them both and what fabulous sons, husbands and fathers they have become.
I used Blue Fern Chesterville Collection, added Creative Embellishment chipboards,stamping and for this page I also used one of my very own sketches.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products 
Paper: Blue Fern Studios Chesterville collection
Markers: copics
Chipboards: Creative Embellishments Families are Forever, grunge square frame, grunge heart corner
Stamp: Creative Embellishments Halftone Circles 
Other: metal pin, ribbon, cardstock



So using the sketch I started by making the paper layers to follow the sketch. I then pulled some accents and things to mix and match.


The photo is frames with a slightly coloured frame... and the grunge heart corner is mixed with ink and plain.



Things are edged for a grunge look and inked.


Notice behind all the layers I stamped the backgound.
Also using the Kreaxions Circle Cutter cut the large circle, inked and grunged it up.


Now up close you can view some of the accents  and highlights on this page.


Fun but small cluster of flowers with a ribbon, flair button and great title.


The grunge frame was perfect and popped with burgundy background.


More stamping on the bottom edge too.


Added some lace for texture and top left of photo is a metal pin accent. 


 

 
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to visit the blog to view my posts and many other DT as we share the amazing products from The Rubber Buggy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.